miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

Writing 01

                                          WRITING 01


Last summer when I was at my grandmother´s house it started raining.

When it stopped raining a rainbow appeared. I saw the rainbow I got out to search the rainbow.
As I approached the colours they multiplied and I Heard a beautiful song.

When I arrived at the rainbow I saw a horse behind. I was scared when I saw that the horse had a corn. Later I thougth that I was crazy but later the horse told me that he was a unicorn.
Later he took me to my grandmother´s house.

It was amazing, really amazing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Loneliness, isolation, teenagers, sex

CONSEQUENCES OF SOCIAL ISOLATION FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS. COMMENT 5. For the children and teenagers school is the most important so...